Saturday 3 April 2021

Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs

 April 3, 2021 8:44 AM concluded 9:44 am 

 

The concept of Christian rock.. When does music become dark leaning towards devil worship?


Bryan Denlinger: King James Bible ministries

 


First let me say what I thought of this going years back being someone that was excited in music, and recording music, even interested in performing music and someone that had an interest in collaboration and in playing various instruments over a long period of time coming to know that Jesus Christ being a biblical Jesus Christ is real those things we highly esteem are an abomination to the Lord. You know Jesus said that man will not live on bread and water alone but by every idle word that proceeds forth out of the mouth of God. We are made in his image. So even the words you sing will matter. Some songs tell a story. Some songs or about broken love. Some songs glorify the flesh. Blues talks about the hardships of life. Some songs are therapeutically good. But Music wont save you. The only thing that will save you is the biblical lord Jesus Christ. There are so many categories of music and there are very dark categories of music.

 

 You know a few years ago I got rid of my amps and my electric guitars and my bass guitar, (gear) and I turned to a piano alone. For a little while I had an injury and I couldn’t pick an instrument up but eventually I got rid of all my electric junk.  Why? 1st injury and I later realized it doesn’t serve the Lord. Those things that men highly esteem are an abomination unto the Lord. You may have read about mega churches being turned into entertainment centres. As much as we hate to admit it that’s exactly what happens. Glorify the Lord with spiritual songs and hymns. What will it profit you to gain the whole world and to perish. The broad Road is not the way.

Look what Apostle Paul said “18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.” Romans 7:18 (It’s possible) why did Jesus fast! Deny yourself. Live in the spirit. Not the flesh. Did not Paul say to deny is gain. Less is more. Truly you should pray for one another. You should strengthen one another.


Different biblical brothers and sisters in Christ cover different topics at different times and Bryan covered a topic musicians may even cringe to look at.




You know we hear about the effects music has on people when they use certain types of music for fornication and even drug use. I remember being in the downtown area one time when there was some sort of celebration and downtown was turned into a music festival. I remember hearing music so loud that was a type of music of rebellion and spiritual fornication. I was shocked ! Think of the parents and what their kids are being subjective to. This was at a time I became a real Christian. In the book of revelation it talks about judgement coming when all the music will stop. Not particularly looking at that book at this particular time. But the word of God does talk about the day of judgement better known as the great Day of the Lord. The Bible says that God is angry with the evil upon the face of the earth every day. People look for healing but lack repentance and submission to the word of God and Jesus Christ.


So does music matter? Absolutely. The Bible says not to chuke on wine which leads to reckless discretion but be filled with the spirit instead. Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Ephesians 519


If we look at the book of Amos 5:23 look what it says: 23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.


So I will leave you with this scripture ..



Look was covered in this Watchmen broadcast regarding music. 




Hell exists and if you end up there and you think you are/were a good person it’s because you lacked repentance and submission. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Think about it so many celebrities are storing up treasures for earth and not for heaven. They’re worried about their legacy just like rich people. But the word of God says everything will become void. It will do this with a big fervent heat. As written here it is: 2 Peter 3:10-18 King James Version


10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

 



You should be asking yourself if you’re following the truth and your truly saved. Your talent won’t save you. Your electric guitar won’t save you. Your music won’t save you but just may help condemn you. Unless you truly repent you will perish.


I have “Covered Music” in a blog in about the song hallelujah (@)







European Union visitor’s cookies may be collected by google in order to run their services. I don't personally collect any cookies. Google says "As a courtesy, we have addedq a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and Ad-sense cookies, and other data collected by Google." I don't personally myself collect any cookies or have comments at this time 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Spiritual intuition, chaos, intimidation, and tribulations

September 26, 2021 2:16 pm / 2:44 pm  / 6:44 am / 9:44 pm Updated 6:44 am / 7:44 am September 27, 2021 /  Update it September 28, 2021 5:44 ...