Wednesday 30 June 2021

Our home a building of God a house not made with hands

 June 30, 2021 3:44 am 8:44 am

 

Our house: We have a building of God a house not made with hands

 



 

2 Corinthians 5:1 (Chapter)

For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens

 

Absent from the body, present with the lord. 

 

John 14:2

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you

King James Version (KJV)



Are you ready? Have you truly repented and believed the gospel?


This is not our home. We are travelers just passing through redeemed by the blood of Christ

 

Mark 5:19

 

Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.”

King James Version (KJV)


The cross is not carnal love but eternal love. 

 

The life is more than the body. You may have the breath of life but when you commit sins you are on the way to death. 

Think about it! The lord Jesus Christ had nowhere to lay his head on earth because he was despised and rejected of men. He was rejected and afflicted. The Bible says we esteemed him not. And there are preachers that preach if we were in his day we would deny him but truly today we would say otherwise. You see you must be born again just like the Lord told Nicodemus.

 

And isn't it odd that the Lord said if you obey him by keeping his words in this way..

and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.” You must accept his calling.  Call upon the lord. John 3:16 is a gift of GOD if you think about it. Call upon the Lord and you shall be saved.

Matthew 8:20

King James Version


20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

  


John 14: 15-26

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. (Amen)

John 14: 23-24

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

We have an eternal inheritance. For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 







European Union visitor’s cookies may be collected by google in order to run their services. I don't personally collect any cookies. Google says "As a courtesy’s, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and Ad-sense cookies, and other data collected by Google." I don't personally myself collect any cookies or have comments at this time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Spiritual intuition, chaos, intimidation, and tribulations

September 26, 2021 2:16 pm / 2:44 pm  / 6:44 am / 9:44 pm Updated 6:44 am / 7:44 am September 27, 2021 /  Update it September 28, 2021 5:44 ...