Monday 8 March 2021

Twofold proselyte child of hell

 12:44 noon 2:44/3:44 pm Monday March 8, 2021


First of all before I discuss what I'm going to discuss here it's important I'm constantly reminded about faith regardless. 1 Corinthians 2:5 There will be differences of opinion and sometimes quarrels. Sometimes it takes a listening ear that can accept the challenge to listen. The prosperity gospel issue has been brought to my attention for a while now and that issue brings to mind Matthew 23.15. It's related in a way but it's not the exact same thing. But we can learn from it. Jesus accused the Pharisees Compassing Land and Sea and creating converts and when they are created they are twice the child of hell as they are. They believe in Moses but they're radical teachers. The Lord instructed/told them that those Pharisees sit in Moses seat so obey/obverse their instruction but not do their works. They talked to talk but they don't walk the walk. That's exact same thing we have with the Prosperity Gospel. Same thing I noticed with Christians. There’s a word for it “hypocrites.”

 

Here’s what it says in Matthew 23:15 of the King James Translation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

What is a pros·e·lyte? is a person who has converted from one opinion, religion, or party to another.

As I say I am worried about the Prosperity Gospel where words are retainer and you can speak things into existence. Is faith on trial? You know start eternity now and live your best life now. God wants to make you rich and give you everything you desire. Seems a bit greedy as if you don't work to earn a pay-check. Take no thought for tomorrow for tomorrow shall take thought of the things of itself. I've seen and heard interviews and know people wrote books on this subject. I've seen the investigating reporting on this subject and it's appalling. I am sure God heals people where there have been some extraordinary Miracles that are unexplainable. Sometimes people prayed for hours. Those kind of things I've heard. But he's not some magic act in some stage in Vegas. Some people say that the Canon is closed and the gift of healing is no longer with us but other gifts are. I will put links to the Prosperity Gospel issue down below. And please note I’m not questioning Faith. However I am questioning charlatans and those related to John 2:16.

 

Now I would like to talk about creating twice a child of hell as yourselves. So in actual fact such people become worse than the Pharisees. No wonder Jesus tells people he never knew them. Matthew 7:21-23 Even in that issue there's an excuse said these were false Christians. I’ve heard that analogy.  Well I've known false misled Christians and I don't see them casting out demons. But there are certain groups that call themselves Christians that might fit the bill a little bit better. But I think the paradox is how people treat each other let alone intrepid scripture or Christianity.  I mean I could probably find better treatment amongst atheist then Christians. That's not to put down Christians but the show a hypocrite nature. What did Jesus say he said to love each other and to turn the other cheek. So many biblical Christians fight each other and debate how to live the Christian life and it seems futile sometimes the focus gets distorted instead of saving souls and being an example to others. 1 Peter 3:15 No one is perfect. I am well aware of backsliders. It seems that it's not that they're all not true Christians or even that they're not born again but some almost seem stuck in the apprentice mode. Some are a tad Manic it seems. You know Jesus took a group of people that would be questionable to others, had them in his company and converters them to God. On the other hand it's interesting God is not a respected of persons. Acts 10:34 However I will remind you if you won't forgive others God won't forgive you. You have to become like little children innocent before the lord. Oh yeah I forgot you’re saved by grace through faith and not by works so go ahead and treat each other like hell. You make them twice the child of hell as yourselves when they are converted. The student is never above his master but he becomes like his master. 

Links

(@)1 (@)2



John 2:16

And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.  


12:55 noon 2:44 pm finalized at 3:44 this afternoon march 8, 2021


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


 Other links

hypocritical dilemma in biblical Christianity

Ray Comfort Created Dozens of False Converts

What’s So Dangerous About the Prosperity Gospel?

Kenneth Copeland Analysis | What is "Prosperity Gospel?

I have kept the faith. - 2 Tim 4:7

European Union visitor’s cookies may be collected by google in order to run their services. I don't personally collect any cookies. Google says "As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and Ad-sense cookies, and other data collected by Google." I don't personally myself collect any cookies or have comments at this time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Spiritual intuition, chaos, intimidation, and tribulations

September 26, 2021 2:16 pm / 2:44 pm  / 6:44 am / 9:44 pm Updated 6:44 am / 7:44 am September 27, 2021 /  Update it September 28, 2021 5:44 ...