Tuesday 9 February 2021

Would you go to heaven if you died today

 3.16 pm Feb 8, 2021 updated 1.44 pm / 2:44 pm / 3:44 pm February 9, 2021

8:13 pm update Jan 10, 2021 Further updated today 3.03 pm / 6.21 pm February 11, 20

 

Would you go to heaven if you died today?




 

 

To preach or not to preach. You know some people put out videos but I am relaying it in a blog.

 

Just before I get started I got to say some people suffer all their lives and don't have blessings that others have. I'm not referring to myself alone too many people and families around the world. When I was a young guy I went to Acapulco with my friends and I had seen people with their children and seen moms with babies sleeping on the sidewalk. Super hot. In fact we heard they only made 25 cents a day. We did leave a hostess (Correction not 20 but $60) 20 x 3 of us. She was overtaken with joy. Think she had tears in her eyes. Do you think I would have had the nerve enough even hand over 20 bucks to the Lady lying on the sidewalk with her baby. Treat your neighbours as yourselves. The truth is we were instructed not to. Maybe because they refuse to obey the government. Years later I went back and they cleaned it up. A selfish life is to be able to have a job and to think only of yourself. Oh I know there's all these charities and some probably do help people but some are the same as John 2:16. They have taken and abused those funds which were meant for the Lords gracious giving. I have seen the investigative reporting and I think it's a sad State of Affairs

 

Now about my day and this rebellious sinful world.  You know that saying as in the days of Noah. If anybody doubts that they are blind as a bat and deceived.

 

Actually the very first person I preached to was a girl smoking inside the bus underpass today. I said smoking causes cancer but Jesus can save you as I was walking by I stopped. I made myself heard and told her to turn to the gospel.

 


The second girl I encounter this morning was wordily. She was walking past me with a mask on talking loud on her phone. It seemed she was overjoyed with having children.

 

Said she has a cat called Bella and her kids are just like her. She was overwhelmed. She was a bit chunky heavy weight talking on her phone walking downtown. She kept saying oh it's so cool oh it's so cool. I preached to her that her kids need to be raised like Jesus. I told her that as she was walking and said your kids can become bullies and worldly. I left her with the though of Christ

 


Then I stumbled across a bunch of guys wearing worker orange jackets smoking and swearing. I was looking for a washroom underground a mall but found none and was coming out of the doorway. I approached them and asked them if anyone of them died today would they go to heaven. They said yes as their mouth’s were swearing and their smoke of the cigarette was filling the air. Their none-righteous body language was evident. Well a couple of them mainly. One guy sitting on the steps said he is not a Christian. A couple listened and were pondering the though of Christ. I told them Christ died for them and not in vein. I explained the life they are living is not the life to live. I explained my own sinful life once. I explained being a young guy and going to clubs/bars and living that type of life was a waste of life and said it leads nowhere. I said don't live this type of life as God will come against you.

 

I said to them guys would you want to raise your children in this way and they were all suddenly thinking. Actually I think they said no. I explained that I had the guts to love them enough to tell them as others would not. One guy said you cannot judge me. I said it's righteous judgment. He said I can school you. I said you're brainwashed and I belong to Jesus. Your lost.

 

I pressed to pick up the Bible and read it and set the thought in their minds where they’re going if they die today. I did tell them that I worked with people that are just like them before all day long. They said but you don’t know us. I said you were swearing and so I decided to approach you.  I think they were shaken. I think they were on lunch talking about woman swearing as guys often do. I did tell them that they need to be saved / born again. One said I was having a good time before you approached us. It was a guy sitting on the steps. He was sort of laughing when I left trying to impress the others excited about girls but not God.

I left peacefully and said have a nice day guys. 


Those who laugh today cry tomorrow.. Remember that. 

 

You know John 3:16 came to me. God is merciful and forgiving. So we have to be also. But at the same time Christ's instructions were to turn people from Satin unto God.


1.44 pm February 9, 2021


The trip of the preacher Christian..





When I left out of the dwelling today I preached the name of Christ Jesus and his Jewish name Yeshua as yes I was back at it today. You see if you say the name “Jesus” people think all the many facets of Jesus out there are all the same. The Bible says the devil deceived the whole world. I know how some people being particularly two men who smoke drugs and say they are Christians are deceived liars. I’ve preached so that they can hear me. (There is a story there).  A man walked by and shook his head in understanding and confirmation. Think he understood the gospel. Do you know that it is true the devil attacks the people of God. Somehow it just comes out as preaching and people need salvation. If you would have asked me if I would have done such a thing when I was younger no way. Why? Because I wasn’t a real Christian. I was deceived individual that didn’t know or love the truth. It’s a very superficial life to live a life being a deceived lie and to think that you were of GodGreater is he that is in the true believer then in the world.

 

Today I did it on several platforms. On two buses and on a subway. Mainly on the bus I preached repentance is key. Shall not flesh be justified before the Lord. I preached that everybody that ever lived who didn’t repent probably perished. I preached that repentance is to turn from that sin and not simply say I’m sorry. I preached to these people on the bus and they were mainly women that the biblical Christ said people search the scriptures for eternal life for in them they think they have eternal life. I preached about the thief on the cross repenting nailed to a cross. Even on a cross the Messiah/Jesus saves a soul. The thief repented and was granted eternal life. I preached that repentance is the key not just reading the word of God but being convicted by it.


That shield will not shield you from your sins. Only the blood of the lamb can save you. Jesus can save you. Seek biblical salvation. 3:44 pm today

 


And then on 
that same trip on a bus there were women with headsets on and other women in conversation with her friends. One woman had red hair and many people are worldly as I noticed. I preached the Messiah being Jesus of Nazareth had a face that men looked away from him and he was despised and rejected of men and yet he was God in the flesh. I did preach that if God wanted me to have a woman he would bring me that woman. I don’t want what God doesn’t want for me. Why did I say this? Because you need prayer and you need God to guide you. If you don’t have that you’re going to be guided by the spirit of the world and not by God. Somehow what came out was if God was to appear right in front of them they would drop dead. I asked why do you think this may be so. See I’m pondering the ark of the covenant. Not that we would want that to be so but I said it is because you’re full of all in-equity and manner of sin. I said forget about your red hair or your make up God sees you naked. Vanity cannot hide you. He knows every thought and every deed. Your full of all manner of indulgence/sin before the lord. A person with a full face shield stood in the aisle for a couple seconds as they passed and I said that face shield won’t shield you from your sins. Only the blood of the lamb can do that. I said this is a good time to repent and turn to the Lord.

 

Finally on the return bus trip somehow I started to preach again. This time I used a different angle. I preached about the Lord Jesus Christ and about seeking his kingdom. But I had another message for there were women who I knew were listening. I said how do you find a man do you go to a bar and find a drunkard or somebody who’s going to get you hooked on drugs or somebody who’s gonna indulge you in all manner of worldliness. You might find a good looking wicked man. And if you have this type of man I preached rebuke him in prayer or to the Lord that the Lord will bring vengeance against him until he changes or until the Lord gives you a godly man. I preached to these women you don’t find a man in a bar. You find a man by prayer and reading the gospel. You say Lord bring me a good man you approve of and a man who fears you and knows you. 

 

I did tell them that the gospel has the power on-to salvation. But you have to be able to accept the word of God.    

 

Now particularly on the subway there was a message that came over the intercom in two part. One was about Coved 19 and the other was about the next station coming up which was a terminal station. There was a couple of oriental looking man in front of me and I started to preach about hell being terminal. What do I mean by that it’s not eternal life. It is the end. I preached that hell is damnation and that it does exist. I preached that what could save your soul is the blood of Jesus being the biblical Lord Jesus Christ. I preached if you don’t repent and give your life to Christ you will perish.


Now I said to the people listening that I am not a friend of the world and that it is enmity to befriend the world. I am a friend of the Lord. 

 

Getting off the bus I left a message about a godless country following behind others of the same. The Bible says let God be true and everyman a liar. Of course it’s true. Do you think God knows. God is all knowing.


We need revival. No I’m not particularly a preacher. But I guess I’ll become one. I am a Christian believer in Messiah/A Christian.


Well the style of preaching might appear to be a little harsh at times it’s not. I do know how to preach with the love of Christ and I do do it at times. People need to be reached out. It’s Wonderful and overwhelming to know that the real God loves you. The born-again experience has various facets. It is a real experience.


Update section 3.03 pm  / 6.21 pm  February 11, 2021


The Express vehicle right to the pit of hell 4.44 pm (Spiritual fornication). Jesus had nowhere to lay his head. Why? Luke 9.58

 

3.03 pm February 11, 2021

 

I will say this in closing finals when I was younger and particularly knew some real Christians; they lived a life submitted to the gospel except for one of their family members and used to sometimes drive a parent persons to their preaching functions that they did for the Lord. I didn't understand truly in those days what a true Christian was or what the real gospel was. They showed their love for the most part in dedicated profound way. Nobody's perfect though. Yes they knew I was not a real Christian but at no time did they try to explain to me what the gospel was and what I was as compared to the real gospel. (Lost). They probably prayed. Amen 

Didn't the apostle Paul say that I become your enemy because I told you 

the truth. 550 pm. Galatians 4:16

King James Version “16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?” The word of the Lord says to forgive them.

 

Christians will often say pray about this and pray about that. But the word of God has to be put into effect. When Moses went to pharaoh and set to release his people being the slaves Moses said the people will be ruled by their God. The Pharaoh said he did not know their God. Moses said by the power of the word of God shall the slaves be set free. But there was physical action. God didn't zip them out are rapture them out. So why am I saying this? Because years ago I guess these people were scared to tell me the gospel & my deception where I didn't see. No I don't think that they we're ashamed of the Gospel but people shy away from talking about politics and religion as it scares people. So they probably thought prayer was the better route to go. I probably wouldn't have listened anyhow just like trying to reach such people who are lost or deceived do. But at least if they told me it would have gave me a chance to seek out the truth. When the Bible says the truth will set you free that is so true. If you knew a home sales person was ripping you off of your life saving and another salesperson told you and then quit wouldn't you respect that person or would you rather respect somebody that lies to you and keeps you blind and dumb. See why Jesus said that every liar will have their part in the lake of fire.

 

Finalized today at 3:16 p.m.

 



 See: near Death testimony

4.04 pm 1st run

3:16 am February 9, 2021

Updated 4.44 AM 3.13 pm same day


Apart from his Jewishness: 

See: Explained well by Pastor Charles Lawson: Download Who is Jesus



@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 See Celebration of hypocrites

European Union visitor’s cookies may be collected by google in order to run their services. I don't personally collect any cookies. Google says "As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and Ad-sense cookies, and other data collected by Google." I don't personally myself collect any cookies or have comments at this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Spiritual intuition, chaos, intimidation, and tribulations

September 26, 2021 2:16 pm / 2:44 pm  / 6:44 am / 9:44 pm Updated 6:44 am / 7:44 am September 27, 2021 /  Update it September 28, 2021 5:44 ...